The Primacovid test is a so-called serological test. This means that it allows to detect whether the person tested has developed IgG and IgM antibodies against the coronavirus causing COVID-19. Primacovid was developed by the Swiss company PRIMA Lab, which is certified ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016, and the test itself is a certified medical device (CE-certificate).
As stated, accuracy is 98.3%
- 1 hermetically sealed aluminum bag containing the cassette and 1 bag with desiccant (silica gel)
- 2 ssterile lancets for blood collection
- 1 vial containing the diluent required for the test
- 1 blood collection pipette
- 1 antiseptic pad to cleanse the skin
HOW TO USE:
- The SEROLOGICAL TEST for COVID-19 does not indicate the presence of the virus (or whether the person is infected or not, as is the case with nasal and throat swabs), but only the presence of antibodies against it.
- Before starting the test, carefully read these instructions for use. The test is reliable as long as the instructions are strictly followed.
- Keep the test out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the Test after the expiry date or if the package is damaged.
- Follow the procedure exactly, using only the specified amounts of blood and diluent.
- Store the test components at temperatures between + 4 ° C and + 30 ° C. Do not freeze.
- Use the Test and the sterile lancet only once.
- The test is for external use only. DO NOT SWALLOW.
- Use by people taking blood thinning medications (anticoagulants) or with hemophilia is not recommended.
- After use, please dispose of all ingredients in accordance with local regulations, consult your pharmacist.
- In vitro diagnostic medical device for self-control.